I wasn't going to even give this person a thought in my head. Completely not worth my time , in fact don't follow the link. However some one said to me how it could affect a mom who is just starting out, and that made sense to me . So I decided to ask a baby (The baby I asked is probably mentally on the same level as her, and her "information" about germs, and highly scientific "poll" conducted to students)
So take it away baby J
1. We do consent have you ever googled the breast crawl? Plus when I sleep next to mommy , I will attach my self and I am only 2 months old!
2. Boobs are warm and soft, and I can hear mommy's heart just like when I was in her tummy. I have tried bottles, but they are nothing like mommy, the milk gets cold .
3. If you can eat in a restaurant, why can't I ? I don't complain about your slurping, and chewing with your mouth open! Plus your teeth offend me, I don't have any
4. Germs , Well lady there is no such thing as a germ, There are bacteria and viruses, spores, cells etc.. but not ONE THING named a germ, But if you are talking about all those microscopic things, the bacteria on mommy's breasts help my stomach flora form , and her milk kills all the bad stuff! Isn't that cool? There are more bad bacteria and viruses on the food you put in your mouth than the boob I put in mine, I have never once heard of a boob being recalled for E.coli contamination .
5. Look at me or look at mommy we don't care , boobs are food and nothing to be ashamed of. Complement her new nursing bra, or nursing necklace , or ask her about FACTS on breastfeeding. We do it often enough , she knows allot and is proud of me. Plus if you ask her apparently her boobs never looked better!
Now this is embarrassing I got to go I peed my pants.....
Oh damn he decided not to link any of the research, but i guess that is ok she didn't support her's either.
DO NOT TAKE MEDICAL ADVICE FROM ON LINE SOURCES
We are not doctors, We do not represent or replace real medical advice!! DONOT take serious medical issues to the internet. If you are having a serious medical problem please contact your doctor, or licensed lactation consultant.
Continuing to read this blog means you agree that The B fairy and the lovely ladies behind it are not liable for issues that need Real Medical/ Nutritional advice . If you need real advice call your doctor or contact WWW.LLLI.org to find a licensed LC near you !! or contact you r local government WIC office